Who we are
Established in July 2013, Freedom House Reentry Education and Employment Corporation (FREE) is a non-profit organization providing reentry services to formerly incarcerated adults, veterans, and caring social services for their children. FREE is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit
organization in California and New York.
FREE is dedicated to reducing recidivism through our personalized reentry programs and by creating social enterprise opportunities that empower the formerly
incarcerated, their families, and their communities.
FREE is FREEdom
Your past should not dictate your future. Our team is passionate about giving formerly incarcerated individuals the opportunity they deserve. FREEdom to easily access support. FREEdom to provide for themselves and their families with a livable wage. FREEdom to plan for their future and the lives of their children.
· Provide employment services personalized to your needs
· Mentoring services via our Get Help App™ and Vet Help App™
· Access to resources for formerly incarcerated people
· Social services for formerly incarcerated adults and their children
· Our Children With Incarcerated Parents programming is designed
to deliver wrap-around services to children affected by parental